Unit 6

 Hi everyone, welcome to my fashion blog where I share my personal style and tips on how to dress well for any occasion. Today I want to talk about fashions and daily clothes that are comfortable, practical and stylish. Here are some of the outfits that I wear on a regular basis and why I love them.


First outfit: T-shirt and shorts



This is my go-to outfit for summer days when it's too hot to wear anything else. I don't like tight clothes because they make me feel uncomfortable and self-conscious about my body. I prefer loose-fitting t-shirts that are breathable and soft, and shorts that are not too short or too long. I usually choose neutral colors like white, black or grey, but sometimes I add a pop of color with a bright accessory or a pair of shoes. This outfit is perfect for casual outings, running errands or lounging at home.


Second outfit: Light coat and long pants



When the weather gets colder, I switch to long pants and a light coat. I still don't like heavy or bulky clothing, so I opt for thin fabrics that are warm enough but not too hot. I also avoid long sleeves because they make me sweat more. I like coats that are simple and versatile, like a denim jacket or a trench coat. They can easily match with any outfit and add some polish to my look. I wear long pants that are comfortable and flattering, like jeans or leggings. They can be paired with sneakers, boots or flats depending on the occasion.


Third outfit: Simple and light clothes



Fashion is not very important to me, so I don't follow trends or spend a lot of money on clothes. I like simple and light clothes that are easy to wear and wash. I don't care much about brands or labels, as long as the clothes fit me well and suit my personality. I wear the same clothes at home or when going out, except for school where I have to follow the dress code. I just change my shorts to long pants when I go to school, because they don't allow shorts. If they did, I would wear them all the time.


These are some of the fashions and daily clothes that I wear and love. What do you think of them? Do you have a similar style or a different one? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and see you next time!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

unit 7

unit 9